COMPARISION BETWEEN GRAPHIC ANDUPWARD CONTINUATION METHODS IN DIFFRENTIATION OF GRAVIMETRIC ANOMALIES IN DASHT - E - CHENARAN
A Bouger anomaly is composed of a local and a regional part which should be diffrentiated in geological studies this could be done by graphic or evaluation methods. these two methods are evaluated in two dimentions in dasht — e- Chenaran in northeast
1) The regional anomaly in graphic method depends on the profile length and station spaces
2) The best fitted line chanes as the profile lenth increases.
3) The best results of the graphic method was observed in the square- quadrangle.
4) The upward continuation method depends on the dimensions of the selected matris.
5) Changes in dimentions of the upward continuation method, causes variations in results.
6) Variation in the altitude also causes chenges in the results.
7) The best results were observed in a specific altitude.
8) The results of the upward continuation method is more accurate than graphic method.
9) The study area in the upward continuation method is smaller than graphic method.