1. Radiated spectrometry in method of ICPAuthor : Simin Parand
Preliminary installing of ICP system in organization by engineer Khatibi from Jam Ara Company whihcis a agent of Juben Ion Co
2. Geological science : subjects and methodsAuthor : gsi
Experimental science has had great development during two resent centuries and it brought many results which can be seen all of them around us and use them every day. We are used to these results as we can not feel them anymore. Look at your around, how many artificial tools can you find that are result of this sciences?
3. Jam earthquake (26 November 2010)Author : M.Foroutan, M.A. Shokri, B.Oveisi
An earthquake of 2010 Nov 26 (5Azar 1389) with magnitude of 5.4 in Richter scale, occurred at 12:33:44 UTC (16:03:44 local time on Friday) in east of Jam city (Bushehr province) with about 45000 people and 52, 77 and 173 km far from Kangan, Firouz Abad and Boushehr cities, respectively.
4. Preliminary Report of April 9, 2013 Shonbeh (Kaki) EarthquakeAuthor : Behnam Oveisi
Preliminary Report of April 9, 2013 Shonbe (Kaki) Earthquake Event Time: 2013-04-09 11:52:50 UTC Location: Shonbeh, Bushehr Province Magnitude: 6.3 Mw
1. Identification of a new biozone within the Sarvak Formation in Binak oil field well No.2 ( NW Bushehr )Holding Date : 27 August 2007
2. Geology and The Origin of Mokhdan CelestiteOccurrence ? Boushehr Province, IranHolding Date : 16 April 2008
3. Petrophysical study of Bangestan reservoir inKilurKarim oil fieldHolding Date : 16 April 2008
4. Application of velocity- deviation log to reservoir evaluation of Kangan Formation, South Pars FieldHolding Date : 05 May 2008